Yes Farms Yes Food envisions a world where communities are focused on fostering food abundance and diversity for the benefit of humans and the ecosystem. Each sticker serves as a reminder for us all to live positively, creating solutions that honor all beings for generations to come. Ordering a YFYF sticker helps to spread this message of love.
We seek to raise awareness and support sustainable agriculture with our proceeds. Yes Farms Yes Food is a small not for profit organization based in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. YFYF is in transition to Non-Profit 501c3 status and continues to be volunteer driven.
- Farmer's markets, food co-ops and all supporters of local food are invited to raise funds for their own organizations by reselling these stickers. Purchase a whole-sale amount and resell to your constituents retaining all profits for your individual cause.
- YFYF is committed to providing stickers to other locally oriented businesses on consignment as a way to further support local economies. If you can't afford a wholesale package, please contact us and we can arrange a consignment agreement.
- Donations are welcome and will go towards continuing to spread the message of positive food relationships! Please donate via PayPal to email@example.com
- We are seeking passionate individuals to join the cause - creating a striking website, joining in promotion, and help to shift towards official 501c3 status are all needs of the organization. Please contact us if you're interested in learning more.
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram
Yes Farms Yes Food is spearheaded by Adam Barnard, a gardener and activist who seeks to shift the focus towards positive thinking when speaking about our food systems and relationship to the earth. Since 2009 we have continued to grow as people feel the power behind the message. Originally a localized movement, the message behind the sticker has spread across the Northeast, the wider United States, and has recently made its way across the Canadian border. The "Yes Farms Yes Food" phrase was adopted as the slogan of the University of Massachusetts Amherst's Sustainable Food and Farming program in 2014. We have sold or donated over 15,000 stickers to date.